Pismo Beach
We hooked up for our first time on my 4th Annual Pismo Beach Trip. We had about 35 or 40 people there. Each year we have a big bonfire on Friday night, a dutch oven breakfast Saturday morning, a football tournament in the sand, quad riding in the sand dunes, BBQ at Moe's, hot springs Saturday night and then another bonfire. It is always a great trip. This year was by far the best!


Wakeboarding
I surprised Rick for his 31st birthday. We went boat camping on Lake Don Pedro. Friday night I gave him a homemade raspberry napoleon which is his birthday favorite. One of my pastry chefs made it for him. It was delicious. Saturday morning his friends surprised him at the dock and we spent the day wakeboarding and eating cupcakes.


Magic Mountain
One of my favorite trips was to Magic Mountain. I had been wanting to go there for many years and finally Rick took me. I love roller coasters so it was great fun. The rides were amazing, although I must say, I did have a headache all day long. It is much more difficult to handle all that shaking around when you're a little older.


Tahoe
We took a few trips to Tahoe our first summer of dating. One was with my family - a family reunion with all the relatives and the second one was with his family. We love spending time with the nieces and nephews. Rick is such a kid and the nieces and nephews love him to pieces.


Henry Coe State Park
Rick and I went back packing last summer at Henry Coe State Park in San Jose. It is close by and easy to get to. We packed in after work and hiked in the dark to our camping spot. Rick made me pancakes and bacon for breakfast and we spent the day hiking and playing in the water. We hiked through tons of poision oak and luckily did not get it this time. I am pretty excited to go back packing this year because I got a new back pack for my wedding - yeah!


Splunking
Rick and I went splunking with my family. My family has all been to Moaning Caverns before so it wasn't new to us. This was Rick's first time meeting my family. It was a fun time.


4 Wheeling
Sometimes I go 4 wheeling by myself without Ricky. He doesn't like it as much as I do. I grew up doing it with my dad, and I must say I am pretty good at it. Only one accident and it was because of a bad spot not the driving.


Alcatraz Swim
Yep, that's right. We swam from Alcatraz. Rick, my dad and I did the Alcatraz swim/race for my dad's 60 birthday. I blew them all away, although I must say they all did a fantastic job.

1 comment:
This blog spot is so fun Corene. Good job. Can't wait to see where else you travel too.
Post a Comment