Bingham

Bingham

Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend BlogLog - June 20th

Caitlyn came to visit us from Utah this weekend. It was so fun to have her stay. She got in on Thursday and Rick and I met up with her in the city for lunch. We went to Birley's one of Rick's favorite sandwich place by his office. After I got off work, I met up with Caitlyn and we did some shopping. We went to Union Square, Chinatown, and North Beach. We then met up with Rick and headed back to the east bay. We had dinner at a little pizza place in Alameda. 

Friday morning I went to work for half the day and Rick and Caitlyn drove into the city. They went to Mama's Cafe which is a great breakfast place in Washington Square. They saw Coit Tower and Pier 39. I then met up with them and we saw Lombard Street, Ghirardeli Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point, Haight & Ashbury, and the Mission. We went to New Delhi Indian Restaurant for dinner. The food was great. The weather was so hot. I was sweating while we were waiting for our food. Of course no where in the city has air con since there usually isn't a need for it.



On Saturday we headed down to Santa Cruz. We went to Cafe Brazil for lunch and for Acai. The weather was hot and perfect for the beach. We rented some long boards and did some surfing in Capitola. We then had Togo's on the beach for dinner, which is my favorite thing in the world. Life can't get better than that! We walked around the boardwalk and went on the Giant Dipper - Santa Cruz's classic roller coaster.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

You guys must spend a lot of money on food! Maybe it ends up cheaper to eat out because grocery food prices have gone up so much lately. Enjoy!