Bingham

Bingham

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I think...

Last week I found out one of my friends had a miscarriage. This week I found out another friend had a miscarriage. I am amazed that in my small world of friends so many have experienced similar trials of loosing a little one. It seems as if 2009 has showered down miscarriages to my small world of loved ones. 

My heart goes out to any of you who have experience a similar situation as I did in late January with our first miscarriage or in May when we thought we were having a second miscarriage (thankfully this time around it wasn't a miscarriage just a serious complication). You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

To all of you who have experience a miscarriage this is what I think... I THINK you are a strong, special and unique girl. The Lord knows you and loves you. He knows that you are strong enough to handle  the emotional and physical pains of this trial and that you can move forward in life. I THINK that Heavenly Father has lots of little spirits up there that need to come down before the world comes to an end. Heavenly Father knows that you are the perfect match for those little ones you have lost. He gave his special little spirit to you! The best thing out of this difficulty in life is going to be when you experience the joy of reuniting with your little one someday. 

Happy day to all - Life is good!

3 comments:

Becki Varney said...

I am glad to hear that you are expecting again. You are right, miscarriages are not easy, but they do bring us closer together to the ones we love and to our Heavenly Father. I hope all goes well with this one and you get feeling better. It is such an amazing experience, hard, but wonderful.

JODI and JOHN said...

I like your posting... well said Corene.

Molly and Jason said...

One day we will all raise our lost little ones in the eternities together. They were too special, too pure for this earth. WE were chosen to give them their bodies, so that they may live in celestial glory forever. They are waiting for us. I can't wait to meet my baby boy Jack, and I am glad he has so many friends up there with him right now.