Bingham

Bingham

Friday, January 1, 2010

Photo Session


My friend Marielle who is a photographer took pictures of Athen for me as a baby gift. Here are a few of my favorites. (He is 9 days old here.)

Which one is your favorite?

Photo 1

Photo 2


Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11




16 comments:

Alecia said...

I love photo 6 and 9 the best. How cute!

Lindy & Trever said...

Too cute. He looks so much like you Corene. As for pics, I just can't decide.

Managers.Magnolia said...

2, 4 & 10! I love him!!

Molly and Jason said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!! ESPECIALLY the one with the elf hat and he is laying on his tummy and the pom pom string is down his back! ALL OF THEM!!!!

Mariah said...

I like the funny expression on his face in picture 7. But he is adorable in all of them!

CAISA said...

super cute!!!!

ricciquill said...

They are all great but I love 2 and 9. He is sooo adorable!!!

Donna said...

Athen is beautiful! I think he looks like you, Corene. All the pictures are great! Hugs, Donna Helwig-Westover

Justin said...

He's a keeper

Brock said...

Rick and Corene- OMG!!!!! Congrats he is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys. Corene- I think he has your eyes?? What do you think? Congrats again, my heart is filled with joy for both of you. Great name too! I laughed when rick woke up and said "I'm so tired" LOL- many more of those to come.

Anupa Harvey said...

I like the first 2! In these pictures he looks just like you Corene!

Leslie said...

Simply beautiful!

Richard said...

I like photos 1 and 9 the best. I can wait to see my grandson in person and hold him.

David Cottrell said...

I love them all. I think me and David need to take the train down and see my new nephew.

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Congrats you guys! he's such a qt.I read through all your posts, hope the breastfeeding gets better. Damon struggled at first, too. Had jaundice, we had to put him on a bili blanket. Hope all is getting better and your recovering well. Sleep will eventually come and I can't believe how amazing you look after 1 week and a half. So not fair!

kcb said...

photos 1 and 10. what a cutie!