Bingham

Bingham

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Basketball

I took my boys to their first Warrior's game and they loved it. It was LDS night with the Warriors and the Jazz so we headed to the Oracle Arena for some basketball fun. I was a little worried about Athen's ears and the noise. I wasn't able to buy some baby ear muffs in time so I made my own. You don't want to know what I made them out of but they worked. Athen was fine at the game. The single people from Rick's old ward (SF) were sitting behind us and enjoyed passing our cute little one around. 

Blockquote

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What a great thing to do as a family and ward. AWESOME!

Unknown said...

What did you make the ear-muffs out of? I didn't know that they had LDS night at the Warriors games. Are you serious?