Happy St. Patrick's Day
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Everyone else posted cute pictures of their kids in green so here is mine! He is a cute little rock star huh??
They say once you have kids it's never the same. You have to pack a million things around with you and it slows you down. It looks like he's packing a lot of stuff but not much of it looks like Athens. He definately hasn't slowed us down. we headed to Alameda beach on Sat. Rick did some kiteboarding while Athen and I laid in the sun. When Athen played in his peapod tent out of the sun while I laid next time.
This week had our play group at the pool. It was Athen's first time swimming. He isn't allowed to wear sunscreen yet so I was a pretty protective mom and blocked him from the sun. I wasn't well prepared - he wore a regular diaper, a cotton onsie to block the sun and didn't have a floaty toy. I will be more prepared next time. This weekend we are getting him a rash gaurd (instead of cotton) swimmer diapers and a floaty. He liked it and was a good boy. I'm sure it will be even more fun with a floaty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Corene, Your little guy is so sweet, I love reading about all your fun adventures.
Post a Comment