Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The little one is down, and I am laying here in bed relaxing, catching up on friends blogs and wishing I had a delicious treat. A macaroon, an easter treat, a white cupcake, peppermint ice cream with hot fudge anything will do. Instead I will just dream about it.
The girls and I went for burritos and nachos at a taqueria in Alameda. It was good! We talked about boys, movies and babies. I love those girls to pieces. I hope they continue to grow up making the right decisions in life and staying close to the Lord. That is what will bring them true happiness. Being a teenager in inner city Oakland is a tough job, I wish them the best and always keep them in my prayers.
Another random love for the day: my new cozy super fleece jammie bottoms that I got for Christmas from my papa B. I have worn them every night since I got them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment