Bingham

Bingham

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My friend Angel sent me a link to a blog that has instructions for dying easter eggs with silk ties. Rick wasn't willing to give up any of his old ugly ties (he thinks Athen is going to want them when he is older, we will see) so we drove down to the Goodwill together to find some cool silk ties on Saturday. A few eggs didn't turn out (apparently hand made silk does not work, no pictures) but overall I was happy with how my easter eggs turned out.






This one was my favorite. It turned out so sharp and vibrant, along the yellow color doesn't really come through in the picture.




Here is the link to the instructions if you want to try it out yourself:

Let me know if you do and how your eggs turned out!




4 comments:

Sweet November said...

LOVE IT!!!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful. Creative idea. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Kristina said...

This is such a cute idea. I totally need to get some silk ties now to try it.

Justin said...

Dude those look rad