Bingham

Bingham

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went over to my mom's house which we do once a week. We had a fun day. My mom made some yummy soup for lunch and then we made our very favorite pumpkin chocolate chip cookies - so yummy! We did some flower arranging and some laundry.

We then headed over to the pumpkin patch in Livermore with Sara and cousin Alyssa. It was fun. The kids loved it. We stayed there for a while and everything was free. There was a hay bale maze that had tunnels, a little farm with animals, a playground, and a corn box. We loved the corn box. It was a huge box with hard kernels of corn. It was fun to play in. I had corn coming out of my pants rolls all day long.

We then put the kids in the wagon and walked up and down looking for a pumpkin. All the pumpkins were $7 no matter what size you picked. We decided to get a big pumpkin for papa since they were so cheap.
















I am mainly taking these last few pictures to show off Athen's beautiful new quilt that I LOVE! Jodi made it for him and I can't stop staring at it. Jodi is like a mom to me and it meant the world to me that she would take the time to make us such a wonderful gift! The colors are perfect, you know me I LOVE color.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

First the quilt is beautiful, second the hard corn look like so much fun and third I love you long hair!

bfav said...

Oooh. I love that sand pit with popcorn. So nice. Not messy. Have fun carving.

MAEH said...

That corn box looks super fun! Athen is a cutie!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Corene, your hair is getting so long. You look so pretty! Miss you.