
I also made Athen some ABC cards for church and to learn his ABC's. He loves those too. Although he isn't really learning the ABC's yet he likes to look at the pictures and carry the cards around with him. We bring them to church with us.

I then made Athen and my niece crayon bags for church. Inside the bag we keep paper to color on and Athen's ABC cards and a book. He can carry it around church with him. He loved his crayon bag and wanted to carry it around the house with him. I'm glad he likes my little projects, at least for a little while anyway.
3 comments:
so great...love those church bags!!!!
You need to share with us how you made them!!!
For the bean bags did you stencil them with fabric paint?
Corene, your crayon roll bags are darling! I'm so glad you used my tutorial. Happy crafting!
Post a Comment