This little guy is another dream baby. He sleeps for 6-7 hours straight at night which means I only have to get up once. He sleeps lots during the day and when he isn't sleeping he is a happy relaxed baby. He recently started smiling and sometimes even laughs out loud when we are playing. He pretty much only cries when he is hungry or needs a diaper change. This is how Athen was when he was a baby as well. I am thankful to have such good babies, I am much too old for bad ones.
Athen has been adjusting to his little brother Crew. He likes to hold him, kiss him and give him his nuk. He runs to the couch, sits down and says more, more more, meaning he wants to hold Crew more. However, every now and then he gets a little jeleous and tries to hit Crew.
Here are some pictures of my cuties.
Crew loves to sleep on his tummy. Don't worry all of you paranoid mom's who worry about sids and sleeping on your tummy, I am one too. He only gets tummy sleep when he is napping and I am there to watch over him closely.
Athen was playing with this box and he sat down and got stuck. It was pretty funny.
My twin sister got married on Friday night in my parents backyard. This is her second marriage so it was very small and simple. I made her a cake and did the flowers for her. Doesn't she look pretty?
2 comments:
Lucky you are...maybe my babies will let me breeze through the teenage years, doubt it. I am so grateful to have them. I LOVE Mariah's dress, she looks amazing!!
even a simple wedding is a lot of work! your sister is lucky to have you!
Post a Comment