Bingham

Bingham

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Athen's Carnival Party

We had Athen's second birthday a few weekends ago and it was a carnival theme. He had so much fun. Here are a ton of pictures.
Ticket booth


I made clown bow ties for each of the kids and had clown noses for them.


We had a photo booth area.



We played pin the nose on the clown.



I made a clown mouth out of wood and painted it for the bean bag toss.


We had a face painting station, however, we didn't end up using it.


We made animal balloons.


We had a tin can toss.


Here is the table. We had lemonade, popcorn, corn dogs and cupcakes.


Lemonade glasses


Hershey kisses with A's and 2's.


Circus Eats with noisemakers I made for the birthday song.


Balloons for the kids to take home.






Birthday banner.



The party bags said "Thanks for clown'n around with Athen on his birthday"


Athen's circus peanuts and circus cookies.




In the treat bags we had clown noses, noisemakers, circus peanuts, circus cookies, hershey kisses, and button magnets with the kids name on them.

Now to all the fun stuff! The kids and their fun.








He got a red bike and LOVES it.


Blowing out his candles.


Eating his popcorn.


We had a blast. The people that came were Grandma & Grandpa S, Aunt Sara, Anupa, Jack, Kristen, Isaac, Amy, Mike and his little buddies were: Alyssa, Blake, Brady, Haliey, Chetan, Malini, Aiden, and Kiel. Thanks for coming everyone and happy second bithday Athen we love you to pieces!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

can you be my mom...wow you rock!!! what an awesome party and decoration!

Janelle said...

What a fun party!! I'm sure everyone had a blast.

Sweet November said...

I love how you can cram so much fun into 900sqft apartment!! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!