Bingham

Bingham

Monday, January 9, 2012

Morro Bay - Day 1 - New Year's Eve

At the last minute we decided to rent a beach house for New Years. We rented one in Morro Bay which is down south about four hours towards Pismo/San Luis Obispo. We met up with Rick's sister Bekah and family as well as Rick's parents. We dragged my sister Lauren with us as well. It was so fun and perfect weather. We left Friday morning and arrived in the afternoon. On Saturday we went to pismo beach drove the trucks around in the sand dunes. We played around in the sand, jumped off the dunes and rode down the sand hills on the skim board. It was a fun and warm day. We then headed into town and of course ate at Moe's BBQ which is our tradition. We bought salt water taffy, walked through the Monarch Butterfly grove and headed back for our New Year's Eve party.

Here are our pictures:

Playing in the sand dunes.





Jumping off the sand dunes. I love my new red jeans. They make for great pictures.






Cute pictures.





Moe's deliciousness.



Happy New Year!





For our NYE party I made noisemakers, lighted ribbon garland and individual bags of confetti for everyone.




I dipped the mugs into red chocolate and added peppermint for the hot chocolate.



Delicious food.



Bekah brought some cake pops and cookies!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Fun, fun!! And I love your red jeans for the pictures, too! Where did you get them?

I am loving this Jan. weather - so nice we can still go to the beach and enjoy the outdoors.