Bingham

Bingham

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our Sunday tradition

Our Sunday afternoon tradition when we don't have other church obligations is to take a walk around the lake. We usually let Athen bring his Ybike or his new red bike that he got for Christmas. It is usually the only time that he actually gets to ride his bike.


I recently remembered that I have some roller skates with purple wheels that I bought last year at the white elephant sale. I haven't been able to use them because I was pregnant with Crew and didn't want to fall on my butt with a bun in the oven. I pulled them out on Sunday afternoon and we all headed to the park and lake. It was fun. Here are some pictures.







Rick has been out of town for the last four days. He took a guy trip with his best friends growing up. They went to San Diego for a surfing trip. Even though he took the waterproof camera with him he didn't take any pictures so no photo documentation there. On Saturday the boys and I needed to get out of our little box and do something so my friend Anupa and I took all the kids down to Fairyland. This was our first time there. We went on the rides, ate a picnic lunch and played on all they had to play on. Here are some pictures of our day.









This guy is such a cutie pie and he is such a mommas boy too! I finally got out the rubber ducky bath tub that my friend Elise gave me a few years ago for Athen. Crew loved it. I had to give Athen a bath in it too once he saw Crew in it.

1 comment:

Anupa Harvey said...

Cute pics of you guys around the lake!