We stayed the night and BBQed some steak for dinner. The next morning we woke up and headed over to Happy Hollow. I use to go to this park when I was a kid. This was our first time there with the kids. They loved it. It was a perfect day out and not too crowded. We went on all the rides and played on the big play ground. We brought some sandwiches from Togo's (my favorite sandwich place in the world)and picked up some treats from Walmart across the street and had a nice picnic lunch together. It was a great way to spend the day off and enjoy some family time. We loved it.
Monday, April 16, 2012
Happy Hollow
I have so much to post that I have been avoiding the blog. A few weekends ago Rick took a Monday off work. On Sunday after conference we decided to head down to San Jose to my dad's house. On our way we decided to stop by Brigadoon park which is a park I went to growing up. It has huge cement slides and I thought the kids would love it.








We stayed the night and BBQed some steak for dinner. The next morning we woke up and headed over to Happy Hollow. I use to go to this park when I was a kid. This was our first time there with the kids. They loved it. It was a perfect day out and not too crowded. We went on all the rides and played on the big play ground. We brought some sandwiches from Togo's (my favorite sandwich place in the world)and picked up some treats from Walmart across the street and had a nice picnic lunch together. It was a great way to spend the day off and enjoy some family time. We loved it.





We stayed the night and BBQed some steak for dinner. The next morning we woke up and headed over to Happy Hollow. I use to go to this park when I was a kid. This was our first time there with the kids. They loved it. It was a perfect day out and not too crowded. We went on all the rides and played on the big play ground. We brought some sandwiches from Togo's (my favorite sandwich place in the world)and picked up some treats from Walmart across the street and had a nice picnic lunch together. It was a great way to spend the day off and enjoy some family time. We loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun park! I'll have to take my kids there. Thanks!
sounds fun! not sure how a cement slide works....looks like you'd get stuck
Post a Comment