Here are some of our decorations that we made. I really love the bottom banner of all the old vintage Valentine cards. My sister and I made these over Christmas break.
I decided to make a special Valentine's Dinner Party for the family. Here are some pictures of our party.
Here is our dinner party table.
Of course I made little treat bags for the table and they had fortune cookies in them. I think we might be eating fortune cookies for awhile after our Chinese New Year's party.
We had heart shapted jello jigglers with heart sprinkles on them for dessert. The kids were pretty happy about this. They don't get jello very ofter because it is so sugary and makes them crazy (and the sugar free is horrible). The kids enjoyed this meal because it was full of sweet things - fruit, syrup, jello. They didn't go to bed so easily last night, I wonder why.
I made some heart confetti and filled little match boxes with it. After our dinner we threw our confetti up in the air. The kids loved this and have been asking to do it again and again all day long today.
The pictures of the confetti didn't turn out so good. Luckily, the kids thought it was just as fun to pick up the confetti as it was to throw it.
We had a fun and happy Valentine's Day, I hope you did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment