Bingham

Bingham

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Costa Rica - Day 9

We woke up and packed up all of our stuff and headed to the airport. I hate how countries have fees you have to pay just to leave. We paid $120 to leave the country - ripe off.

We had a quick flight to El Salvador and then on to San Fransisco. It was a pretty good flight. I thought Taca Airlines was a great airline. It was comfortable, good customer service and served us 2 meals both ways.

Once we landed in San Fransisco of course we were the last off the plane so we were last in line at customs. For some reason every time I go through customs at SFO it is a huge line. Why do they schedule every international arrival at the same time I do not know. It took us several hours to go through customs, wait for our parking shuttle and pick up our car. We got home close to midnight and our flight arrived around 7:30ish.


We all enjoyed our trip and we made wonderful memories!

Athen actually took this picture of us - pretty good huh.

Athen giving Crew a big hug while he was strapped into his car seat. We love this toddler travel strap that straps the car seat and kid onto your roller bag. It's easy, light and convenient.
 Each seat had it's own TV with free movies, TV, kids movies and TV and free video games for the kids. How great is that!

The plane had nice big leather seats with plenty of space. It was a great plane.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I was out of town for a week and just got a chance to catch up on your blog. I love your trip pictures! It looks like you guys had such a blast :) And also I love that there was hitchhiking.