Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Up to
It has been a busy month for us. Here are a few pictures from our month.
My dad's ward had a family campout at Mt. Madonna which is in the Santa Cruz mountains and I place I grew up going. I love it there. Rick and my dad took the boys on the campout while Sutton and I stayed home to enjoy a nice relaxing girls night alone. I was hoping to just lay around in bed and catch up on some hulu but I fell asleep around 9:30ish. I was able to pack up a lot of stuff the next day while the boys were gone.
Camping at Mt. Madonna.
My best friend Toni came in to town for a day from the east coast. She was having a French reunion and came out a day early to spend with me. She has been my best friend for over 25 years. Our families were great friends when they lived in California. Then they moved to the east coast and I followed. In high school I lived with her and her family for about 8 months. They are like my second family and they mean the world to me. We have been to the junior and senior prom together, been college roommates, been to each others wedding, and have spent time together with our families over the years. Can't ask for a better friend in life. She has 5 kids, the oldest is 15 and the youngest is 1. Doesn't she look amazing!
This is my sweet Sutton Button. Doesn't she look adorable. She is getting so big. I think she looks like me in this picture. She is such a good baby. She never cries and just lays around all day happy as can be. She smiles and coos and just recently started laughing out loud. It is so precious. She goes to bed between 6 and 7, I wake her up between 9 and 10 to give her a quick dream feed and then she sleeps through most of the night until about 4:30 or 5:30. I feed her again and she goes back until 7 or 8. When she wakes up she doesn't even cry she just makes a few little sounds and waits for me to feed her. Can't get better then that at 2 months. Athen was like this as well. I am happy she is a good and easy baby. I need that right now in my life with these wild boys I have and all the stress of this house we have been trying to buy for the last year and a half.
For my birthday my dad took the boys for a slumber party so Rick and I could have a nice night to ourselves. He gave us some money for dinner and sent us on our way. We enjoyed this lovely dinner with lobster, steak veggies and potatoes. We also had three kinds of shrimp. It was all delicious. The lobster tail was so beautiful I had to take a picture of it. However, you can't really see its beautiful colors in this picture (camera phone). After dinner Rick, Sutton and I headed over to the mall to do some shopping. It was nice to be able to shop with out the boys running all about. Little Sutton slept through the dinner as well as the stroller ride through the mall. It was so nice to have a date night with out the kids. It has been awhile. I bought a new outfit for my birthday and then we headed home to enjoy a quiet night by ourselves. It was great!
My dad's ward had a family campout at Mt. Madonna which is in the Santa Cruz mountains and I place I grew up going. I love it there. Rick and my dad took the boys on the campout while Sutton and I stayed home to enjoy a nice relaxing girls night alone. I was hoping to just lay around in bed and catch up on some hulu but I fell asleep around 9:30ish. I was able to pack up a lot of stuff the next day while the boys were gone.
Camping at Mt. Madonna.
My best friend Toni came in to town for a day from the east coast. She was having a French reunion and came out a day early to spend with me. She has been my best friend for over 25 years. Our families were great friends when they lived in California. Then they moved to the east coast and I followed. In high school I lived with her and her family for about 8 months. They are like my second family and they mean the world to me. We have been to the junior and senior prom together, been college roommates, been to each others wedding, and have spent time together with our families over the years. Can't ask for a better friend in life. She has 5 kids, the oldest is 15 and the youngest is 1. Doesn't she look amazing!
This is my sweet Sutton Button. Doesn't she look adorable. She is getting so big. I think she looks like me in this picture. She is such a good baby. She never cries and just lays around all day happy as can be. She smiles and coos and just recently started laughing out loud. It is so precious. She goes to bed between 6 and 7, I wake her up between 9 and 10 to give her a quick dream feed and then she sleeps through most of the night until about 4:30 or 5:30. I feed her again and she goes back until 7 or 8. When she wakes up she doesn't even cry she just makes a few little sounds and waits for me to feed her. Can't get better then that at 2 months. Athen was like this as well. I am happy she is a good and easy baby. I need that right now in my life with these wild boys I have and all the stress of this house we have been trying to buy for the last year and a half.
For my birthday my dad took the boys for a slumber party so Rick and I could have a nice night to ourselves. He gave us some money for dinner and sent us on our way. We enjoyed this lovely dinner with lobster, steak veggies and potatoes. We also had three kinds of shrimp. It was all delicious. The lobster tail was so beautiful I had to take a picture of it. However, you can't really see its beautiful colors in this picture (camera phone). After dinner Rick, Sutton and I headed over to the mall to do some shopping. It was nice to be able to shop with out the boys running all about. Little Sutton slept through the dinner as well as the stroller ride through the mall. It was so nice to have a date night with out the kids. It has been awhile. I bought a new outfit for my birthday and then we headed home to enjoy a quiet night by ourselves. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment