Bingham

Bingham

Monday, February 3, 2014

Pinterest Party

I decided to host a Pinterest/House Warming/Girls Night Out party at my new house. I invited all my friends from Oakland so they could see the new house and we could enjoy a night away from the kids. Each person had to pick a Valentine craft from Pinterest. The party had a Valentine theme. They had to bring the materials to make 6 of the same crafts. Everyone sat around the table and made their craft and then we exchanged crafts.

Everyone also brought their favorite treat and we sat around eating lots of delicious treats and some homemade hot chocolate. It was fun and good to see my friends.

Here are my arrows straws that I made for the sodas. We had cream soda and black cherry.

Here is my vintage Valentine banner that my sister and I made last year.

I made everyone cd's with all the pictures from the dinner parties that they have attended. I also made some valentine's confetti bags along with a brown paper bag for all the crafts they collected through out the night.

I had a craft that everyone could make if they wanted. The kids have been collecting sticks on the way home from school so we used them for allow valentines.


Here we are crafting, eating, listening to girly music and chatting. There were 10 of us.