Here is what it looked like when we moved in. The ugly arbor and white fence was rotten and falling apart. We ripped that thing out pretty quickly. It was hideous.
This is what it looked like after the fence and arbor were gone. I think it looks better. It opened up the yard a bit.
Here is a closer look at the white shutters.
I was looking for Athen today while Crew was asleep and I found him in my craft room. He seems to think it is his craft room. He had gotten down his project box and some supplies and was going to town with the glitter glue. He was "making cards for the family." What a sweetie.
A few days ago I found my peg board like this:
Athen had put a bunch of hearts and cards on my magnet board for me. I loved it. He is such a thoughtful little guy. Notice my little plaque to the left? It says "When you are as great as I am, it is hard to be humble." I got this from my grandma's house a few months ago when we were moving her out. It makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face. My grandma and grandpa use to have little plaques and saying like this all around their house growing up so it reminds me of them which puts a smile on my face. It makes me laugh because it is SO Oustad, the sense of humor and the prankster in all of us Oustads.
1 comment:
The house paint looks great!
Post a Comment