Bingham

Bingham

Monday, November 3, 2008

Check out my cute husband!

5 comments:

laura kate said...

Wow, very impressive! Corene, I don't think you should try it, you're likely to just fly away.

Justin and Silvia said...

We miss you guys. It looks like your having fun adventures as always.
Justin

Erica said...

awesome!

Mariah said...

Wow, that looks very hard. Rick must be pretty strong after a work out like that! I had tons of fun with you this week, thanks for coming out to Utah!

Sara said...

Can you please email me your address? You'd think the first 10 times I asked you for it I would have written it down. You'll be getting an extra good Christmas card this year! :)

Hope things are going well for you guys. I emailed Rod and asked if he knew you. He's from Modesto and has been there for a while - I wouldn't be surprised if you guys knew each other.

Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!