Bingham

Bingham

Saturday, June 6, 2009

We've got ourselves a sticky bun!


This time around our little bun decided to stick. We have had some complications which took us to the Stanford hospital Wednesday night but our little guy is a fighsty one and with relief we saw it kickin like a banshee. Although we aren't out of the woods yet we are very hopeful that our little guy will continue to stick around. After several ultra sounds we were able to see at 13.5 weeks that our little bun is a he (yeah - killed my curiosity for the next 6 weeks).

Since I tried to help my mom name my little twin brother several years ago, Juniper was my suggestion (his name is Justin), my mom decided to help us name our little guy. Her suggestion was Aardvark. Since my mind set has been on cute little girls names for the last little while (I assumed I would have a cute little girl first) I have had to change over to cool tough little boy names so if you have any suggestions please let us know. I don't know that I can live with Aardvark!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! Best wishes for a smooth, happy pregnancy! Good luck picking out a name. It's hard! My due date is only eight weeks away and I don't think we will choose a name until little guy #2 is born. Oh well, it worked fine last time.

Mariah said...

No, the baby doesn't make you look fat! I am so excited for you and Rick. I keep praying that everything will go smoothly. Love you sister!

Ms. Oustad said...

Well, the name has to start with an A of course. Just like aardvark. Did I spell that right? So look under the A section in a baby book. I have a few names that I like but I can't give them away. I love you guys so much!

laura kate said...

We are so happy for you too. I thought for sure you would be calling him little bean, but I like sticky bun too!

Sara said...

Congrats!!! We're thrilled for you. Our friend just had a little boy named Bentley, we thought it was pretty cute. Keep us updated!

Managers.Magnolia said...

yay for sticky buns!! Ans its probably impossible for you to look fat! :o)

Janelle said...

Yeah! So happy for you guys.

Alice said...

Congratulations! Boys are the best. Watch out for the whizzing in the beginning.

Kristina said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news. I hope the next few weeks go smoothly. You are going to be such an awesome mom.

The George's said...

Congrats! We are thrilled for you two!

ricciquill said...

Congrats Corene. I am so happy for you :)

A and M said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on your post yet! We're so excited for you guys!