
Me at 31 weeks
This weekend my mom hosted my first baby shower. It was so fun. I loved it! We had delicious food - chicken salad with pomagranite seeds (very pretty) with individual pecan, bacon cheese balls, crackers, cheese and summer sausage, bruschetta, fruit and cupcakes. The cupcakes were black and white and blue and white which were the colors of the shower. We had italian cream sodas for drinks.
We played some games, ate food, opened gifts and talked about little ones. I had a lot of friends and family come and as always it meant the world to me to have everyone there celebrating with me.
We just got a new camera so didn't get many pictures from the shower.
This is a picture of my pregnant friends and I. Alecia (who just had her twins a few days after the shower) me at 7 months and Caisa at 4 months.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I really look huge compared to you two! Your shower was wonderful, and I love your lullaby CD. I play it during feeding time. :)
So i never keep up with people on their blogs but had to say congrats when i just found out that you are pregnant. Way exciting Corene! Keep me updated.
Post a Comment