Monday, November 2, 2009
I'm pregnant!
Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks.





Rick got a kick out of this:
I picked him up from the Bart station tonight wearing my comfy camo pants and my shirt that no longer covers my belly. He was cracking up and had to take a picture. What can you expect, I wore this shirt before I was pregnant, it is an extra small. Of course it's not going to cover my 8 month pregnant belly. I had a shirt on over it earlier, that is why I have it on. It is all about comfy when you are 8 months pregnant.
Oh yeah - I finished making my baby bumper and I am pretty impressed with myself. I am not a sewer so this was a challenge for me. My mom made the blanket with material that I picked out (no one seemed to like it, everyone thought it didn't match) and then I decided I liked it so much I would make the bumper out of the same material. I also made my self a matching pillow to go on my glider that I don't have yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! Your crib bedding is adorable, too. Hang in there, you are really in the homestretch and you will be welcoming your little guy so very soon.
Great job on the bedding, it's super cute. You're looking super cute yourself...that "little bun" you've been cooking is looking just about ready.
Don't listen to them the bedding is so cute. If you have an scraps would you sent them to me I would love to make something for my little nephew. Love you guys so much! You are one of the cutest pregos ever!
You did a great job! On both the bedding, and the baby. 34 weeks... way to go!
Good job chica! Way professional! Can't wait to see the final product
You're gorgeous. Enjoy the belly...just kidding, I remember them sucking; so hang in there.
You look so cute!!... and I love the bedding. We just met a sister missionary in my ward that recently served in your ward and she went on and on about how fabulous you guys are (which I already knew, of course). Can't wait to meet your little guy soon!
I love your baby's bedding...super cute! You're one sexy mama! 34 weeks along and you're almost there and you'll have your little guy in your arms soon!
P.S. sorry for the deleted comment but it has so many typos that I had to remove it.
Post a Comment