Bingham

Bingham

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Photo Shoot

We finally got our pictures back from our photo shoot back in March of this year. Which one is your favorite?

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4


Photo #5


Photo #6


Photo #7


Photo #8

Photo #9

Photo #10




8 comments:

bfav said...

all great, but I loooove 3.cheers.

Leslie said...

love them!

Managers.Magnolia said...

3, 6 & 7 are my favs! Totally cute! The hands are by far the cutest!!!

Jessica said...

I have to admit that a few tiers were shed over these pictures. Over the past few years I have had so many wonderful memories of you two and will miss our little get aways we have had with you two. Hopefully we will find away to be able to have more in the future. I love you both so very much and #5 is my fav.

Jessica said...

HAHA! I ment tears.

Leslie said...

3,6,7, and 8 but 6 is my favorite

Tiff and Ryan said...

I love # 7 that is my favorite.

toni said...

Love them all. 6 and 10 are so interesting.