Bingham

Bingham

Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Pictures

Awhile back I babysat for my friend Janelle and in exchange she took our family photos - what a deal huh? I think they turned out great. Which one do you like the best?

Photo 1


Photo 2


Photo 3


Photo 4


Photo 5


Photo 6


Photo 7


Photo 8


Photo 9


Photo 10


Photo 11


Photo 12


Photo 13


Photo 14


Photo 15


Photo 16


Photo 17


Photo 18


The pictures were taken in our old neighborhood - Urban Oakland.
Isn't Athen adorable. I am such a proud mama. I tell myself everyday that we made a beautiful baby.

11 comments:

Leslie said...

They are all so darn cute but my favorites are pictures 2, 6,7, 9, &11!!!

Kristina said...

Love the pictures!! I can't choose. You guys are a gorgeous couple and Athen seriously is adorable! Your friend did a great job on the pictures too!!

Alecia said...

What a handsome little guy! The pictures are all fun and artistic. I like #9 the best because of your expressions. Happiness!

MAEH said...

So cute! Love them all...but I like 6, 9, and 12 the best!

rachelspiers said...

Very cute! #9 is my fave!

laura kate said...

lucky girl, that is one good swap for babysitting... they are darling! 1, 3, 5, and 11 are a few of my fave's.

Sweet November said...

6, 9 and 11 are my top but they are all so darn cute!!

Justin said...

11 is my favorite

Janelle said...

I'm glad you have so many favorites! It was so much fun and yes you make beautiful babies. Can't wait for #2.....girl?

If I had to choose a favorite, I think I'd pick #9. Yeah!

Lindy & Trever said...

Great photos Corene, I love them all. The colors look fabulous and you all look great.

Justin and Silvia said...

You guys are such a cute family !!!