Bingham

Bingham

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Bingham Family

12 comments:

Kristina said...

I heard your news from Elise earlier this week. Congrats!! So excited for you guys! Hope you haven't been feeling too terrible.

MAEH said...

Congrats! So excited for you all!

Leslie said...

Congrats!!!! Hope you are feeling well and many Blessings!

David Cottrell said...

Its thankgiving and I just saw your family pictures and I haven't even called to say congrats on baby number 2! I just want you guys to know that I love you and miss you so much!!! Can't wait until Christmas!!!

heather said...

hooray hooray! so happy for you guys.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you're feeling well.

Janelle said...

What a creative way to announce!

CAISA said...

congrats!

Lindy & Trever said...

Congratulations!

A and M said...

Yay for another little one! Congrats to you both!

JODI and JOHN said...

So exciting--congrats!

laurie said...

Congratulations to both of you....So excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well...do we get to find out what you will be having and when?
Miss you guys!