Bingham

Bingham

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sproket/Pouf Pillow/Chair

In January I made a sproket/pouf pillow/chair for they boys. I cut out material to make two, one for each boy for their room. However, I don't really have a place to put it in our small apt. (there is no more room in Athen's room for anything) so I decided not to make the second one until we find a house and there is space for it.

I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Those of you who are super matchy matchy probablly won't like the fabric and color choice, but you know me - random colors, patterns and prints and no matching.



3 comments:

Janelle said...

What did you fill it with? Or is it just foam inside? It turned out cute. My girls love their little cushions except the fiberfill deforms. I need to do something a little different in the future.

Amy and Mike said...

wow, super cute! and it looks really professional! good job

Leslie said...

LOVE IT...SUPER CUTE!!!