Bingham

Bingham

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

The kids and I made some Valentines for Rick. Each day in Feb. he got a little wrapped up match box with Valentines from everyone in it. We put it in his work bag each day so he would have something to open on the train each day. Some days he got little jars of candy.



The kids had a little valentines exchange at playgroup. We made little butterflies with lollipops and passed those out. They each had a little mailbox for the valentines it was cute.



We had Danny come over and babysit while Rick and I went out to dinner. We ate at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant. We had coconut prawns with peanut mustard sauce (one of my favorite appetizers - so delicious). I had my favorite clay pot with steak, chicken and prawns. I can't ever pass up getting that. It is so good. Rick had a lemongrass chicken and rice. It was nice to actually go to a restaurant and enjoy a meal together with out the kids.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Love the match box idea!