In this picture you can see the new trim we added. It is a wide 5.5" trim. You can also see my new yellow ogee curtains that I had made. I am loving them.

Here is my new wallpaper down the hallway. I am loving it. It is temporary wallpaper which will be nice when we want to take it down. I bought it at CB2.


We see Seafood City just about every weekend when we go to Home Depot. We have been wanting to try it out for awhile now so we decided to take his parents there. To my surprise it was an Pilipino supermarket as well as a bunch of Pilipino restaurants. I was pretty excited to eat dinner there. I ordered for everyone the basics, we had lumpia, pancit, chicken adobo and fried chicken. We also bought pilipino snacks from the bakery. We then ended the night at Jollibee's for some Lanka Banana & Peach Mango pies. I had flashbacks. It was fun.

Of course Sunday was the nicest day of the week so we headed out for a walk/bike ride on the trail and to the park for a little picnic.

Family bike ride along the trail.
Playing at the park across the street.
Rope swing across the street.
On Wedenesday we headed into the city to have lunch with Rick before they headed off to the airport. It was the only day of sunshine. We packed a picnic lunch and ate at the park down the street from his building.
Rick just recently got a big promotion. Along with his promotion he got a nice new big office up on the 23rd floor with large windows looking out at the bay bridge. This was our first time seeing his new office. The kids loved the view.
This is his view. Can't beat that. Not too shabby.

Here is Athen standing on the air conditioner in his office looking down on the park.

Here is grandpa sitting on the back desk and Athen standing in the window.

We had a fun time with grandma and grandpa and love having them visit.
Over the weekend we took a little family hike behind our house. It was beautiful. We are loving the California green. Here are the boys sitting on a hay stack.






No comments:
Post a Comment