
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Flashbacks
As I was preparing for the upcoming birth of our little bun, I was looking through all my dv tapes to find a blank one to record this experience on. I came across all the fun and exciting things I did as a single person. I came across the rowing race I was in a few years back and it made me start thinking about all the fun things I have done in life. First off, I was muscular, tight, firm and solid as a rock - oh how things can change. I then started watching all the wakeboarding videos we made over a period of about 5 summers. We spent just about every weekend and holiday on the lake - can't beat that. I also spent some time watching all the footage to our annual pismo beach trips. We had a lot of great friends and fun memories of being single. Rick and I have been able to keep up with all the fun things in life as a married couple. I started looking through some of our pictures. Do you think are lives are going to change much in the near future????
Surfing in Santa Cruz
Kiteboarding in Alameda
Climbing coconut trees in Grenada
Walking along deserted beaches in the West Indies.
Sailing in Jamaica
Quading at Pismo Beach
Drinking fresh coconut milk in the Grenadine Islands
Traveling the world to visit Temples
Tuna fishing in Oregon
Backpacking the Lost Coast
Jetskiing in Cabo San Lucas
Romantic getaways on Tamales Bay
Rock climbing in Mexico
Climbing the illegal hike "Stair Way to Heaven" in Hawaii






Swimming Alcatraz
Cutting down 13' christmas trees
Staying in nice Hotels
Cruising around in limos for the night with friends
4 wheeling in the Land Rover in Moab
Then I started thinking about it - I think we will fit in just great with kids!
Rick playing in the sand
Us jumping down the sand dunes
Sledding down the hill
Decorating cupcakes
Riding roller coasters
Having a pinata birthday party
Having fun together.
I think we are big kids ourselves. Having kids shoudn't be a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)



6 comments:
You guys will be great parents, no doubt! Life will only slow down if you let it. Kids can slow you down a little bit, but if your little bun is anything like you guys, he'll fit right in!
Life would definitely change and slow down a bit but it's a great adventure to teach your little ones the wonders of the world and it will be a BLAST!
You guys are going to love being parents! This little guy is blessed to have you as parents and will have a fun life!
nice pics! You guys are so adventurous!
your kids will just learn to be adventurous too. plus, raising kids is another daily adventure that you just haven't tackled yet. you'll be great.
I love you guys and miss you so much thank you for being part of my life!
Post a Comment