Athen didn't do as good as he did last time. He woke up at 2:00 in the morning and screamed until I gave him a bottle. Luckilly he didn't wake up Andrew. He then woke up again around 7ish. We had a delicious breakfast and then hiked around. We went over to rock city and climbed around on the rocks. It was a nice day. The weather was great the whole trip, even at night and in the early morning. It wasn't cold at all. After we hiked around we ate some lunch and then headed home.
Rick's new friend Nate and Kimber met us on the way home and they headed back to the rocks for a little rock climbing. I headed home to put the mister down for a nap and shower up. I was glad Rick had the chance to do something fun with another guy. He doesn't get a lot of guy time these days. He needs to do something active every now and then with out us.










2 comments:
What awesome photos!!!!
You inspire me. I think we'll take the kids this weekend. Athen is getting so big.
Post a Comment